Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
This is my family’s all-time favorite dinner. From my husband to the kids, they request this dish every week. Best of all, it’s ridiculously easy to make, especially with a crockpot.
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I always throw in a chicken breast or two for myself)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 tbsps cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- Place chicken in crockpot
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
Serve over rice. I also like to include some broccoli. Back to Recipes.